Friday, May 8, 2009

Montana Mami

www.outeredgeperformance.com will be claiming me for the next 3 months.
I go anticipating new experiences, new relationships and new scenery! And I thank sweet baby Jesus for this opportunity! :)
I worked with OEP, as we call it, while my AmeriCorps team was in Alabama last summer hosting a family retreat for wounded warriors and their kin. It was a perspective gaining experience.
This summer will mostly be marked by weeklong, residential camp experiences for children 9-17 years old, whose parent or parents are serving our country overseas.
We will guide the kids on adventure sports like rock climbing, high ropes courses, river rafting and other thrilling sports.
We will mostly be hosting camps in the Colorado Springs area with minor detours to Oahu, Hawaii Marine Corp Base and Jackson's Gap, Alabama. Someone's gotta do it. ;)

I will be arriving via my personal vehicle on May 16th. Please pray for safe travel.

Updates to come.

Peace, love and the pursuit of happiness. =)
Becca

No comments: